Uploading a case
Here we will explain step by step, how you can upload your own images and start working on your first case.
Step 1: Exporting your images
Step 2: Adding a case to the database
- Please open cases.berlincaseviewer.com and log in
- Make sure you now have the “Cases” tab selected at the top
- Here we can see an overview of all the available cases on the website. In order to create your own case and add it to the database, press the plus button at the top right
- You will then be prompted to input a case title and a suitable category
There is a given preset of categorys at the moment. If there is no perfectly suitable category for your case, try to choose a more general one.
Step 3: Uploading your images
In order to upload your images, simply press the “Add Files”-button or drag and drop your files in the container. Your Files should be in the DICOM- or JPEG/JPG-Format and inside a ZIP-Compressed Folder. If you are not sure how to achieve this, please read Step 1.
Please only select one ZIP-Compressed folder and then press the “Start Upload”-button.
Once the upload is complete you can close the dialog windows and should now see your images in the “Series” area.
If you want to upload additional images later, simply press the “Series-upload”-button at the top and the dialog should reappear.
If you encounter a problem trying to upload your files, you can try the following:
- Make sure you have the correct files in your uploaded folder (Folder name like xyz.zip and each image file in the folder or one of the subfolders is either a DICOM or a JPEG/JPG image)
- If you tried to upload DICOM images, try to upload JPEG/JPG images instead
- Export you files again from your image viewer and check the settings there
- If the problem persists feel free to contact us and ask for help