BerlinCaseViewer for iPad
The waiting is over! The BerlinCaseViewer App is coming to the AppStore this fall. Get your iPad ready for the next generation of professional training and learn all about interpreting medical images!
Be the first to know about our Go-Live! Subscribe to our newsletter.
The special features of the app
In contrast to many other medical training applications, the BerlinCaseViewer App is developed directly by the people who know best about medical imaging, radiologists!
We have been building the app since 2014 and have used it since then in more than 130 hands-on courses around the world. Every time we repacked our iPad-based training system, participants asked if they could download the app. Now we’re meeting those needs!
Included with the app
- Medical image data are displayed in high resolution, curated by experienced specialists of the relevant diseases.
- Discover complete image data sets, related clinical information, and summaries of all cases.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice questions during case work-up
- Let experts demonstrate the cases to you, similar to a radiological demonstration in the hospital. Of course in written and oral form!*
- Every month we publish new learning modules in our store, which is integrated into the app on your iPad.
- The case data is loaded once and is then available offline for learning at any location.
*Function available at the end of 2019