Get your free version for iPhone, iPad, Mac or Android devices.
How it works
Find full image data sets, curated by experienced specialists for various diseases. The BerlinCaseViewer App features:
- Medical image data sets complete with related clinical information and case summaries
- Medical image data displayed in high resolution
- Interactive learning with multiple-choice questions to guide you through medical cases
- Expert demonstrations in written and oral form
- Offline learning once the case data is loaded
- Regularly new learning modules
You do not feel like studying on your own? Get colleagues to join. We will create an interactive learning experience with hands-on courses supported by our iPad-based training system.
Find out more about our on-site courses.
The BerlinCaseViewer blog – Latest Posts
On our blog, we share current news and developments in radiology with you. What else is new? Stay up to date with features of the BerlinCaseViewer app. Read on here.
This post is also available in: German