How it works
Find full image data sets, curated by experienced specialists for various diseases. The BerlinCaseViewer App features:
- medical image data sets complete with related clinical information and case summaries
- medical image data displayed in high resolution
- interactive learning with multiple-choice questions to guide you through medical cases
- expert demonstrations in written and oral form
- offline learning once the case data is loaded
- regularly new learning modules
You do not feel like studying on your own? Get colleagues to join. We will create an interactive learning experience with hands-on courses supported by our iPad-based training system.
Find out more about our on-site courses.
STAY UPDATED! SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
CASE OF THE MONTH
What’s new on BerlinCaseViewer? Every month we select one medical case for you to discover. The Case of the Month features free curated medical image data sets to provide an insight into the app.
The last three months are available for viewing online. Proceed to the App Store and get the BerlinCaseViewer App to study anywhere.